Guard Alaska ultra hot bear pepper spray has proven so effective repelling bears, it is registered with the EPA as a repellent for ALL SPECIES!
Guard Alaska is one of the most effective and powerful defensive bear sprays available today.
Only EPA approved sprays may be sold as deterrents and have specific minimum requirements that must be met. Guard Alaska has an EPA registration number on its labeling.
You need something you can depend on in the woods. Treat all encounters with extreme caution!
Bear pepper spray is an effective deterrent for stopping and preventing attacks. Carry on your belt so you'll always be ready or set it out at the camp so everyone has easy access to it. Some states now have hunting laws requiring possession.
If you're a hiker in a national forest or any state park or wooded area where these animals are prevalent, you should carry this on your side. An encounter can be averted with no injuries with a simple blast to the face.
- 9 Ounce Supersize with expanding cloud delivery.
- Range of spray: Approximately 15-20 feet.
- Dimensions: Height: 8-3/4" x Width: 2"
- An invincible ultra hot pepper spray.
- One of the most effective and powerful available today.
- This product has proven so effective that it is registered with the EPA as a repellent for ALL SPECIES!
- Environmentally safe! Does not contain flammable or ozone depleting substances.
- Six years of extensive testing in the wilds of Alaska.
Don't forget to add bear pepper spray to your packing list!
When in bear country, it's common sense to take along some extra protection. This is an effective deterrent to attacks. Treat all encounters with extreme caution. Most will try to avoid contact with you if they can. Try not to surprise them. If you come across one, do not approach it. Slowly back away while watching it.
Try to increase the distance between you and the bear. If he or she keeps following or approaches you, change direction. If it continues to follow you, stand your ground. Stay in a group if there is more than one of you. Try to scare it off by yelling, shouting, clapping your hands or otherwise intimidating it.
You need to persuade bears to leave you alone if you encounter one. If all that fails and you find yourself being approached or attacked, use your bear repellent.