Longest Stun Baton
Introducing the Daddy of all Barbarians: the Barbarian Max 9,000,000 Stun Baton! These unprecedented times often call for extreme personal protection products. Intimidating as all hell, this workhorse delivers massive amounts of electricity into the poor soul that tries to attack you.
The cross-shaped hand guard is a new feature that adds to the fear factor of this beast of a stun gun baton. With the grooved handle, you'll have a superior grip when welding this monster.
Longest Stun Baton
Coming in at nearly two feet long, this is the longest stun baton on the market. These unprecedented times often call for extreme personal protection products. When the need to protect yourself arises, the Barbarian Max is ready to answer that call.
In ancient times barbarians were known for being uncivilized, brutal, and fierce warriors. The "Barbarian Max" is the perfect name for our newest and longest stun baton. As the Romans learned the hard way, anyone who messed with the Barbarians paid the price!
When you arm yourself with this savage-looking military-grade aluminum alloy stun baton, you will be prepared to easily take down anyone foolish enough to attack you.
Whether you leave it on your nightstand, in your car, or carry it with you on your belt with the metal clip, protecting yourself with the Barbarian is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Identify the Threat: An attacker will use the cover of darkness to sneak up on their victims and hide their identity. They will also look for the most vulnerable victim. This powerful light beam shined in the direction of a possible attacker is often enough to persuade him to go in search of an easier target.
- Disorient Attacker: Shining the ultra-bright light directly into someone's eyes will cause several seconds of impaired vision. This gives you the opportunity to either get away or to take the initiative and deliver a pre-emptive defensive strike.
- Strike or Stun! If these first two are not enough to deter your attacker, a blow from the metal baton or a shock from the powerful stun gun certainly will. Yes, you can use this baton as a club to whack someone upside the head, the body, arm, leg, or wherever you can.
Longest Stun Baton Features:
- Powerful Stun Gun
- Hand Guard
- Military Grade Aluminum Alloy Body
- Length: 23" Long
- Weight: 1.62 lbs
- LED Flashlight 3 Light Modes: LOW, HIGH and STROBE
- Safety Switch
- Belt Clip
- Lifetime Warranty
Barbarian Max Stun Gun Baton Box Contents:
- Streetwise Barbarian Max 9,000,000 Stun Baton Flashlight
- Charging Cord
Carry confidently on your belt with the included belt clip. The stun flashlight baton will stay at your side and be ready to deploy instantly.
No reviews found