Your order is processed and shipped on the very same or next business day. You will receive a tracking number once your order ships letting you track your package on its way to you.
- For orders $50 and above
- Flat rate of $4.99 - $7.99 otherwise
- Most orders ship US Mail
- USPS and UPS Deliverabilty
This beast boasts massive power in both stun mode and in super bright flashlight mode. When you feel this in your hand, you know that you have something formidable!
Stun Gun for a Security Guard
Carrying the Security Guard 24/7 Stun Gun is like having a security guard with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! The bright flashlight features high, low, and strobe modes while the powerful stun gun is sure to make "quick work" of any bad guy that gets too close.
Heavy Duty Stun Gun
It's rubberized armor coating protects the unit so it will be ready to protect you whenever needed. The rubber, grenade textured handle helps you maintain a firm, non-slip grip and the heavy-duty nylon holster with belt loop makes it easy to carry.
Whether you're a security guard, policeman, or just a regular civilian wanting something to protect themselves with, you'll know you've finally found your answer when you get a hold of this baby. It just feels solid and powerful!
And when you test fire it, the 24/7 security guard stun gun will confirm your sense of security. Get yours today!
- Easy to Carry: heavy-duty nylon holster with belt loop included
- Safety Switch: minimizes accidental stunnage
- Bright LED Light: unlike the lights found on most stun guns, the light on this unit is a full-fledged flashlight
- Non-Slip Grip: the rubberized grenade texture provides a sure and dependable grip
- Three Light Modes: high, low, and strobe
- Lifetime Warranty
- Stun Warning Light: easy to know when the SWSG247 is in Stun Mode
- Security Guard 24,700,000* Stun Gun Flashlight
- Charging Cable
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster
*Actual voltage output is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 24,700,00 or more volts.