You get free shipping on any order $50.00 and over. If your order is $50.00 or above, you will have an option to choose a zero cost (Ground) shipping method during checkout. When you choose this no cost shipping method, we will ship your order right away using either the United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS) at our discretion. You will be notified once your order ships and will receive the tracking number for your shipment via the email address you provided during checkout.
Of course, if you would rather we ship via a specific method at your cost, you may choose that method and we will ship your order to you via your chosen means of delivery.
You get a full 90 days to return a product! If at anytime during this 90 days, you find you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can request a return. We only ask that you follow our return policy so we can properly track the package and route it to the correct department for processing of either your refund or replacement.
Did you know that security experts suggest locking up your valuable documents? Many of us have our birth certificate, Social Security cards, wills and other important documents in the home, but few of us keep them as secure as we should.
At TBOTECH, we are pleased to offer a safe that is designed to be inconspicuous should an intruder enter your home. At first glance, the locking book safe looks exactly like what its name implies: an everyday book. Place it on a shelf with other books or even on its own. Either way, it's the last place a thief is going to look.
Inside the "book" is a metal box you can lock. A useable area of 9 inches by 5.5 inches and a nearly two inch depth means you can store virtually any important document or small valuable item. A combination lock ensures that, even if found, your locking book safe will be nearly impossible to open.
What types of documents should you place in your safe? Here are just a few ideas:
- Birth Certificates: Keep your birth certificate, your spouse's and any dependents locked up tight. You can certainly order a duplicate if you need to, but why go through the hassle? When you keep your birth certificates in a lockbox, you always know right where they are.
- Marriage or Divorce Decrees: These important documents need to be protected. Any papers that pertain to your marriage and/or divorce should be kept in your safe so that you can grab them when the need arises. Leave them laying around your home and a would-be thief has access to more personal information than they should.
- Social Security Cards: Did you know that carrying your Social Security Card with you could be a mistake? If you lose it, anyone who picks it up has exactly what they need to steal your identity. Tuck your card away in your safe and don't pull it out unless it's required to prove your identity.
- Living Will: You want to be certain that your wishes are carried out should you become unable to make medical decisions for yourself. Your family should not have the added stress of having to search for papers they know exist. Place your living will in a safe and tell a trusted family member where it is located.
- Legal Will: Your last will and testament is one of the most important documents in your possession. Don't subject it to loss or ruin. It is only one of the documents that should be placed in your secure lockbox.
- Deeds and Titles: If you haven't already, gather any copies of deeds and titles that you have. These important documents are proof of ownership of your valuable property and deserve to be protected.
- Financial Documents: You can certainly access your financial accounts online, but can your loved ones do that for you should you become incapacitated? Place a copy of insurance policies, bank accounts, and investment accounts in your locking book safe. Not only will they be hidden from view, but your family can gain access to them should the need arise.
These are only examples of the important documents that should be placed in a locked safe within your home. You may think that you want them within easier reach, but is it really necessary? If you are like most people, you haven't looked at some of these documents in years. Placing them in a safe is the smart thing to do!
Our locking book safe is a wise investment at an affordable price. That said, is there really a price you can put on your peace of mind and safety? At TBOTECH, we believe in self-defense and that includes the defense of the intangible: your identity. It costs relatively little to ensure your valuable documents are locked up tight and that your sensitive information stays private.
Order your locking book safe today and hide your valuables in plain sight. We guarantee quality products and strive to exceed your expectations when it comes to customer service. You can trust in the product you purchase from our company and we back it with a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you aren't happy with your purchase, neither are we!
This is an excellent way to protect important documents, like passports, military documents (for inactive and retired veterans, your DD-214 is something you ALWAYS need to keep secure!), birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce papers, etc.
Looking for one specially designed for handguns?
The floor is yours!