Your order is processed and shipped on the very same or next business day. You will receive a tracking number once your order ships letting you track your package on its way to you.
- For orders $50 and above
- Flat rate of $4.99 - $7.99 otherwise
- Most orders ship US Mail
- USPS and UPS Deliverabilty
Built with the same knock-down power that is trusted by law enforcement around the world along with the safety features required for personal protection, the TASER Pulse is the top of the line less-lethal self-defense tool on the market.
The TASER Pulse+
Using the same dependable take down power of its predecessor the M26, the new Pulse from Axon Enterprise, Inc. is designed to be easy to carry, conceal and employ for self-defense.
The TASER Pulse+ brings safety in today's connected world. Using the same less-lethal technology as law enforcement, the Pulse+ integrates with your mobile phone via the Noonlight mobile app to contact emergency dispatch when fired. No fumbling for the phone or freezing up in fear. Pull the trigger and help is on the way.
The latest in TASER Self-Defense innovation, the TASER Pulse. It is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an intuitive concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law enforcement around the world. With the TASER Pulse, you can reach an attacker from up to 15 feet away, immobilize them for 30 seconds giving you time to make a Safe Escape.
- TASER Self-Defense x Noonlight mobile integration: Noonlight dispatches law enforcement to the user’s location immediately if the trigger is pulled, using real-time GPS tracking provided through the Noonlight mobile application.
- Subcompact design with an intuitive user interface: The small size and pistol shape provides a familiar discreet carry capability
- Shaved safeties and angled iron sights: For a comfortable conceal carry and prevention of snagging when withdrawing or re-holstering device
- Advanced target acquisition: LASER assisted targeting, color contrasting iron sights, and powerful LED flashlight to help identify friend or foe
- User-replaceable battery: Battery lasts for approximately 50 30-second firings and it features an illuminated battery status indicator light
- Tactile trigger and safety
- 15-foot safety range with a backup stun gun: Immobilize attackers at a safe distance
- Safe Escape Product Replacement Program: If the TASER Pulse is used for self-defense and it is left at the scene, TASER will replace the device free of charge
What's in the Package
•Replaceable lithium battery
•2 live cartridges
•Quick start guide
- Length: 5.25"
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 1.25"
- Weight: 0.5lbs (227g)
How is the Pulse different from the C-2, X26, and the X2? All TASER Self-Defense weapons carry the same knock-down punch that is standard for law enforcement agencies around the world. The Pulse and C-2 differ from the X26 and X2 because instead of having a 5-second cycle, the Pulse and C-2 cycle for 30-seconds when fired. This gives you a window of opportunity to make a safe escape.
The only difference between the Pulse and C-2 is the overall design. Designed for on-the-body conceal carry, the Pulse is a sub-compact gun shape that is intuitive to use. The C-2, while it can be carried on the body, it was designed for off-the-body carry in purses, briefcases, and glove boxes.
The TASER Pulse is the world's smallest TASER. This high-tech, easy-to-use weapon is built for concealed carry but packs the same knock-down punch that is the standard for Law Enforcement around the world. After firing from up to 15 feet away, just drop the weapon and run. The TASER Pulse will continue to immobilize your attacker for 30 seconds buying you precious time for a Safe Escape. And don't worry, we'll replace the weapon you left behind for free. Who else has that kind of guarantee? Be protected by TASER.
Taser Pulse FAQ
Do I need to do a background check?
Background checks are only required for residents of Minnesota, Maryland, & Illinois.
Our customer service team will be in touch with steps to completing the background check process if you still need to complete one.
What kind of cartridges does the Pulse take?
The Pulse, Bolt, and C2 use the same cartridge and it only comes in 15-foot range.
How much do replacement cartridges cost?
A live 2-pack is $69.99, see all our replacement cartridges here.
Does the Pulse come with a target?
Absolutely! The Pulse comes with a conductive target that will light up when hit. We recommend placing the target on a board or thick foam core while practicing.
How is the Pulse different from the Bolt/C2, X26, and the X2?
All TASER Self-Defense weapons carry the same knock-down punch that is standard for law enforcement agencies around the world. The Pulse and Bolt differ from the X26 and X2 because instead of having a 10-second cycle on the first trigger pull, the Pulse and Bolt cycle for 30-seconds when fired. This gives you a window of opportunity to make a safe escape.
The only difference between the Pulse and Bolt is the overall design. Designed for on-the-body conceal carry, the Pulse is a sub-compact gun shape that is intuitive to use. The Bolt, while it can be carried on the body, it was designed for off-the-body carry in purses, briefcases, and glove boxes.
The TASER Pulse Plus is only available for sale in the United States of America and Puerto Rico.
No reviews found