TASER Pulse Outside the Waistband Holster
Our TASER Pulse Holster Outside-the-Waistband (OWB) was designed as the ideal carry system for the TASER Pulse, a highly powerful subcompact self-defense device. The TASER Pulse Holster comes equipped with Blade-Tech's Tek-Lok attachment for Outside the Waistband (OWB) carry. This allows you to quickly put on or take off your holster without requiring belt removal.
Pulse TASER Holster
The positive lock trigger guard mechanism gives you confidence that your self-defense system is secured in place with an audible click, while ambidextrous capabilities offer you the versatility of wearing your TASER on either side.
The TASER Pulse Holster offers adjustable retention and a positive lock trigger guard to keep your EDW Safe and secure. Mounting holes on the front and back make it ambidextrous to use on either the left or right side.
Our industry-leading TEK-LOK attachment, the same attachment used on our duty holsters, is included with our TASER Pulse OWB Holster.
- Adjustable: The holster angle can be adjusted as well as the retention.
- Positive Lock Trigger Guard: Provides tactile feedback to let you know your TASER Pulse is secure.
- Ambidextrous Design: Holster was designed to be ambidextrous for use by both right and left-handed individuals.
- Precision Molded Design: Produced with high strength, heat resistant polymer in the USA. Precision molded for a superior fit.
- Length: 3.25 inches (8.26 cm)
- Width: 1.38 inches (3.51 cm)
- Height: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm)
- Weight: 0.2 pounds (90.72 g)
- Materials: Polypropylene, Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Fits the TASER Pulse and Pulse+.
No reviews found