Your order is processed and shipped on the very same or next business day. You will receive a tracking number once your order ships letting you track your package on its way to you.
- For orders $50 and above
- Flat rate of $4.99 - $7.99 otherwise
- Most orders ship US Mail
- USPS and UPS Deliverabilty
Super Bright Mini LED FLASHLIGHT
This Tactical LED light features the latest CREE P90 technology. If you've never seen CREE LED technology or extremely high lumens in a flashlight, you're in for a big surprise. This beast has 3000 lumens and is many more times the brightness of what you're used to in a regular one.
The beam on the self-defense flashlight is zoomable. To zoom, slide the lens forward to zoom in and slide it back to zoom out.
The 3000 Lumens LED Zoomable Flashlight is all the flashlight you will need, right in your hand! Three thousand lumens of blinding luminosity, easily zoomable to pinpoint the beam where you need it! At 50 feet, this flashlight can zoom from a 30 feet beam down to a 6 feet beam. The new innovative lens simply extends to narrow the blaze of light over 1350 feet!
A blinding flashlight is a handheld light that emits a very bright beam of light, usually used to temporarily blind or disorient an opponent. The effect of blinding flashlights on the human eye is similar to that of a camera's flash, causing the pupil to contract and resulting in temporary blindness and loss of sight.
This self-defense flashlight has a blinding strobe setting for defense disorientation and an SOS setting for signaling.
Made of high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum strong enough to be used as a self-defense baton. It measures 6.22" x 1.61" x 1.33" and includes one 22650 Lithium rechargeable battery, battery charging cable, lanyard, and belt clip.
When using for protection, shine the high-powered beam directly into your attacker's eyes. This radiance will temporarily blind them, giving you time to remove yourself from the area.
High Lumen CREE Flashlight
Do not look into the light beam!
- Military Grade Aluminum: Protects the flashlight from damage so it can always be ready when you need it.
- Water-resistant: You can use the light even while out in bad weather.
- Blinding Strobe Security Light: Not only will the LED flashlight safely illuminate the entire area at night, but it can also help to protect you. When shined in the eyes of an attacker, the ultra-bright light can have a temporary blinding effect making it easy for you to get away from your attacker. At 3000 lumens, this is one of the brightest tactical flashlights on the market today.
- Slide Zoom: This allows you to adjust the focus of the light.
- Light Modes: Low, Medium, High, SOS, and Flashing Strobe for emergencies or self-defense.
- Zoom Feature: The slide zoom allows you to easily adjust the focus.
- Rechargeable: The Tactical Cree Flashlight comes with a Rechargeable 22650 Lithium-Ion Battery and charger.
- Easy to Carry: To make it easy to carry, a belt clip is included as well as a lanyard.
- Dimensions: 6.22" x 1.61" X 1.33".
Requires: One 22650 Lithium-Ion Battery (included)
- One Rechargeable 22650 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Home Charger
Using a Self Defense Flashlight to Your Advantage
It is the middle of the dark night and the sound of something crashing to the floor downstairs wakes you up. Or, perhaps wakes up your wife, who then shoves your shoulder, saying she heard something. Either way, you need to check things out.
- Don't turn on your bedroom light, not even a nightlight. Doing so will ruin your night vision as well as possibly alert an intruder that you're on your way.
- Grab a flashlight when you grab your weapon. Not only will the flashlight allow you to see what’s going on when you get downstairs, but you can also use it offensively. Shine it right in their face to blind them.
- Don't silhouette yourself. Doing so just provides a really nice target outline. Leave the lights in the house off, at least the ones behind you.
Remember too that you know, or should know, the layout of the home better than any intruder. Try to use that to your advantage as well. A 3000-lumen tactical flashlight can give you that extra edge.