The Blocklite is an ultra-bright LED flashlight that simply attaches to a 9-volt battery for power. With a touch of the button, this handy device becomes a super bright 6 LED flashlight and with a second touch, it turns into a flashing SOS light for emergency situations.
The Blocklite Instantly Turns any 9-Volt Battery
into an LED Flashlight
The Blocklite features an ultra-bright 6 LED flashlight with high and flashing light modes. Its compact design allows you to carry and store virtually anywhere. The Blocklite can be easily stored in handbags, backpacks, tool boxes, center console or glove compartment, drawers, and luggage bags!
It's small enough to stick in your pocket but powerful enough to light the way! The Blocklite is an excellent source of light during power outages, road emergencies, or on your next camping or backpacking trip!
Plus the Blocklite is a great gift for anyone and makes a great fundraiser and a stocking stuffer!
- Includes a Heavy Duty 9-Volt Battery to power the Blocklite Flashlight attachment.
- Portable compact design - The Blocklite measures approximately 2.75" tall (with the 9-volt battery attached).
- New on/off touch switch
- New Magnetic Body - Attaches to most magnetic surfaces allowing you to stick to your refrigerator or toolbox with ease!
- Continuous lighting time up to 30 hours. Simply replace the 9-Volt Battery as needed and you have a brand new flashlight again!!!
- Super bright 6 LED Flashlight with high and flashing light modes.
Blocklight 9 Volt Battery Light
This gadget includes a heavy-duty 9-volt battery, so it’s ready to use right out of the package. Its compact size at 2.75" tall with the battery attached allows you to carry it right in your pocket or purse. PLUS you can attach it to any metal surface, like your fridge, because it is designed with a magnetic body.
Last, but not least, the new Blocklite will provide up to 30 hours of continuous light on one 9-volt battery! That alone makes it a great tool to keep with you during virtually any activity such as hiking, camping, boating, even trick-or-treating!
No reviews found